┼┼UMANO|D C|TY!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the ┼┼UMANO|D C|TY! Forum, on here we will discuss all things Tokio Hotel and anything else that may take interest. I hope you enjoy this Forum site and thank you for joining.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gustav Schäfer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ShannenAshlea
Admin
Admin
ShannenAshlea

Gustav Schäfer Empty
PostSubject: Gustav Schäfer   Gustav Schäfer Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:59 am

You can talk about anything to do with Gustav Schäfer in this thread but please be careful with your comments and opinions. Please respect other people’s comments and opinions, if any arguing occurs then you will be banned from this thread.

Please do only talk about Gustav. Do not talk about other members and do not go off topic. Thank you. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://humanoidcity.forumtl.com
Vanda Santos

Vanda Santos

Gustav Schäfer Empty
PostSubject: Do you like Gustav? Why?   Gustav Schäfer Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:06 pm

Most of all I like him because, in spite of the few words he says on interviews, he just seems to be a sweet and cool person! Smile
Back to top Go down
frauleinweiss

frauleinweiss

Gustav Schäfer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gustav Schäfer   Gustav Schäfer Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:08 pm

He's absolutely adorable! *_* I like the small smile you can catch him giving every now and then. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://frauleinweiss.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

Gustav Schäfer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gustav Schäfer   Gustav Schäfer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gustav Schäfer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
┼┼UMANO|D C|TY!  :: Band :: Band Members-
Jump to: