┼┼UMANO|D C|TY!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the ┼┼UMANO|D C|TY! Forum, on here we will discuss all things Tokio Hotel and anything else that may take interest. I hope you enjoy this Forum site and thank you for joining.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tokio Hotel visit to Tokyo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vanda Santos

Vanda Santos

Tokio Hotel visit to Tokyo Empty
PostSubject: Tokio Hotel visit to Tokyo   Tokio Hotel visit to Tokyo Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:30 am

What do you think will be the boys reaction right after landing in Tokyo??

I think it'll be something they will never forget, as well as all the moments they'll experience there... cheers
Back to top Go down
billsoneandonly77

billsoneandonly77

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel visit to Tokyo   Tokio Hotel visit to Tokyo Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 5:43 am

Hmm...It's hard to tell. I hope they like tokyo, I know I would. I have a japanese cousin and I have always wanted to go there myself. I love you
Back to top Go down
Vanda Santos

Vanda Santos

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel visit to Tokyo   Tokio Hotel visit to Tokyo Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 2:41 pm

I do really hope that you can manage to go there yourself someday! I've never went there either but always dreamed to go too, who knows, one day is my turn!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel visit to Tokyo   Tokio Hotel visit to Tokyo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tokio Hotel visit to Tokyo
Page 1 of 1