┼┼UMANO|D C|TY!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the ┼┼UMANO|D C|TY! Forum, on here we will discuss all things Tokio Hotel and anything else that may take interest. I hope you enjoy this Forum site and thank you for joining.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bill with plans of modeling and acting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vanda Santos

Vanda Santos

Bill with plans of modeling and acting Empty
PostSubject: Bill with plans of modeling and acting   Bill with plans of modeling and acting Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 8:39 am

MX.REFORMA (Mexico) - 03.12.2010
Translated by Ximena@Official Groupies TH México

Tokio Hotel is already preparing their new album-studio release, tentatively by the end of 2011, antecipated their members. "We're in Los Angeles talking with producers, writing, doing our homework. We want to make some collaborations, we want to experiment with new songs. The album will be ready by the end of next year, I think".

"Also I have some projects related to modeling and acting, I want to do more stuff but I don't have enough time, I'm fascinated with what is to come", said Bill Kaulitz, vocalist of the quartet.

So he said: "We canceled the show for Monterrey (which would be on Tuesday) because of the problems of insecurity there. It was a decision of our team. We want to return there, we will have the time". Tom Kaulitz, guitarist of Tokio Hotel
Back to top Go down

Bill with plans of modeling and acting
Page 1 of 1