┼┼UMANO|D C|TY!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the ┼┼UMANO|D C|TY! Forum, on here we will discuss all things Tokio Hotel and anything else that may take interest. I hope you enjoy this Forum site and thank you for joining.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thread Help

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShannenAshlea
Admin
Admin
ShannenAshlea

Thread Help Empty
PostSubject: Thread Help   Thread Help Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:14 pm

How do I create a new thread?

Go to the forum where you would like to start a new thread. When the page has loaded you will see a big blue button that says New Topic. Click it and start your new thread through there.

How do I reply on a thread?

Go onto the thread you would like to reply on. Go to the answer you would like to reply to. If you look at the top of the box which their reply is written in you will see some blue buttons on the top. One will say quote. Click quote and an editing page will load. You can delete their text if you want to or you can keep it, write your reply and then click save.

How do I close my thread?

Only administrators can do that. If you would like your thread closed then please PM the admin with the link to your thread and your reason as to closing it. The administrator is ShannenAshlea. You will find her icon within the rules section on each post.

How do I ban people from my thread?

Only the administrators can do that. If you would like someone banned from your thread you must PM the admin with the link to your thread, the person you would like to bans name and your reason. The first time they are reported they will get a warning for their behaviour. If they get reported again then the admin will ban them from your thread. The administrator is ShannenAshlea. You will find her icon within the rules section on each post.
Back to top Go down
https://humanoidcity.forumtl.com

Thread Help
Page 1 of 1