┼┼UMANO|D C|TY!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the ┼┼UMANO|D C|TY! Forum, on here we will discuss all things Tokio Hotel and anything else that may take interest. I hope you enjoy this Forum site and thank you for joining.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Photo Help

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShannenAshlea
Admin
Admin
ShannenAshlea

Photo Help Empty
PostSubject: Photo Help   Photo Help Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:06 pm

How can I upload photos onto my profile?

Unfortunately you can’t. I wish you could but you can’t so I am sorry.

How can I add a photo into a forum/thread?

You will need to use photobucket for this so you’ll have to make a photobucket account. When you have made your photobucket account and have uploaded a photo go down to the links on the photobucket page where your new photo has been uploaded. Now this forum used IMG codes so click the link which is next to IMG code, go to the forum/thread, right click, paste, save. You have now uploaded your photo. You also have to do the same with your signature if you want a photo on there but please make it a decent size.

Do photos have to be a certain size to be uploaded?

No they don’t however I would prefer that you use a decent size photo and not one that will stretch the dashboard to far over.
Back to top Go down
https://humanoidcity.forumtl.com

Photo Help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
┼┼UMANO|D C|TY!  :: Rules :: Help-
Jump to: