Welcome to the ┼┼UMANO|D C|TY! Forum, on here we will discuss all things Tokio Hotel and anything else that may take interest. I hope you enjoy this Forum site and thank you for joining.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

What do you love most about Bill?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
billsoneandonly77

PostSubject: What do you love most about Bill?   Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:32 pm

I love how he is changing all the time. I love the way he speakes and I love how he is so random. I love everything about him and I'd change nothing, cuz, you can't change perfection. I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vanda Sa

PostSubject: Re: What do you love most about Bill?   Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:43 pm

I love him specially because he's different and doesn't care about what the others think of him...
Back to top Go down
frauleinweiss

PostSubject: Re: What do you love most about Bill?   Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:58 pm

I like the moments when we get to see his humor without any restraints. The majority of interviews, he's trying to remain professional which is nice and all, but I like seeing him make jokes and then the sneaky smile he gets after he cracks one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://frauleinweiss.tumblr.com/
billsoneandonly77

PostSubject: Re: What do you love most about Bill?   Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:16 am

That is true Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frauleinweiss

PostSubject: Re: What do you love most about Bill?   Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:25 am

I realize he does a few things that shouldn't be looked up to (smoking, as an example), but he is a bit of a role model for fans in the sense that he has the right kind of attitude about people and their opinions. He has his own and he realizes others do as well, and, as far as we know, he never really says anything against those other opinions. He likes how he dresses, and he doesn't care if others don't. He likes his hair, his tattoos, his piercings, and his makeup and doesn't care what others think of them because he does it for himself so his opinion is the only one that really matters. That's commendable of him, especially since he has a large audience of impressionable young people looking up to him whether he likes it or not.

He also has said many a time that, though school is rough for anyone who tries to step out of the box, you should just close your eyes to those people and get through it. It's just refreshing to hear someone like him, someone who has gone through bullying on a daily basis, to be able to tell other kids who might be going through the same thing to just push through it despite the bullies.

I think there's many good qualities in Bill's attitude and personality that he shows us fans. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://frauleinweiss.tumblr.com/
billsoneandonly77

PostSubject: Re: What do you love most about Bill?   Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:21 am

cheers I 100% agree with everything you said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you love most about Bill?   

Back to top Go down

What do you love most about Bill?
Page 1 of 1